dr-geo

Re: [Dr-geo] Compiling Dr.Geo

From: Gurjot Singh
Subject: Re: [Dr-geo] Compiling Dr.Geo
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 22:54:46 +0530

On 9 March 2014 20:49, Gurjot Singh <address@hidden> wrote:
>  After automake -a command I got the following error:
>  configure.ac:40: required file `./config.rpath' not found
>
> But I worked around that using "touch config.rpath"..
> but now make command is giving error:
> ../drgenius_config.h:28:22: fatal error: guile/gh.h: No such file or directory
> compilation terminated.
>
> What I surmised after installing guile is, that if I install
> guile-2.0-dev it gives the above error and if I install guile-1.8-dev
> then the following error is what I get:
> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lguile-2.0
>
> Any help is appreciated.

I installed guile 1.6 after removing 1.8 and 2.0.
The guile error has been removed now but a new error has come up.
http://pastebin.com/rvwPHWRn

--
Gurjot Singh
Blog: http://bhattigurjot.wordpress.com

"You do not need a Leader. You never did. System made you believe you
needed one. Self-Education. No more rules."