dr-geo

[Dr-geo] Stuck at runtime error

From: Gurjot Singh
Subject: [Dr-geo] Stuck at runtime error
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 23:53:07 +0530

Here is my daily log of today:
http://bhattigurjot.wordpress.com/2014/05/22/22-may-2014/

Couldn't do much today except treat some warnings. Hope to compensate
by tomorrow.

I am stuck at this runtime error. Now the make file doesn't give any
error, except few warnings.
The following error shows after running the drgeo file:

ice-9/psyntax.scm:1274:12: In procedure dobody:
ice-9/psyntax.scm:1274:12: Syntax error:
unknown location: unexpected syntax in form ()

What I could understand was that this error is related to some macro.
But I'll look into it tomorrow, though if you have any suggestions,
I'm all ears. :-)

Regards

--
Gurjot Singh
Blog: http://bhattigurjot.wordpress.com

"You gotta get hurt 'cause that's how you'll learn, You gotta try your
hardest no matter how much you'll burn." ~ Scott Singh