dr-geo

Re: [Dr-geo] SDI or MDI?

From: Gurjot Singh
Subject: Re: [Dr-geo] SDI or MDI?
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 21:37:52 +0530

On 10 July 2014 18:43, .Org.Com <address@hidden> wrote:
> We prefer SDI with tabs. You may call it TDI.
>
> User should have option (long term vision):
>
> 1) Open a new window (Each window will have its own menu / icon items).
> 2) Open a tab.

Ah.. yes. Exactly, we see many softwares that are built in a similar
fashion/manner.
Most of the IDEs are made this way, though the tabbed interface
concept is pretty popular among the web-browsers.

So. right now I'll focus on the SDI and will implement tabs in near future.

--
Gurjot Singh
Blog: http://bhattigurjot.wordpress.com

"It takes a person who is wide awake to make his dream come true." ~
Roger Babson