dr-geo

Re: [Dr-geo] GNU Dr Geo

From: .Org.Com
Subject: Re: [Dr-geo] GNU Dr Geo
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2014 06:51:49 +0530

On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 8:57 PM, gagan <address@hidden> wrote:
> This year, GNU Dr Geo got two successful contributions by Devinder
> Kaur and Gurjot Singh. I'd like to make these contribution into
> release.

Nice to know your such plans.

> Since the New Dr. Geo doesn't write it to a file yet,

This should not be a difficult task and also not too much demanding on time.

> It will be mentioned on GNU Dr Geo page and made open for contributions.

Make a short list of features, which must be be there before release.
Make them short tasks, and we all on this list should try to do that
on priority basis.

> Devinder Kaur's code will be merged in master branch and also in the
> new Dr. Geo as soon it supports exporting to XML.

Focus should be on branch which includes code of Gurjot as old code
will not run on most of the systems.

--
H.S.Rai
.Org.Com