dr-geo

Re: [Dr-geo] Introduction

From: gagan
Subject: Re: [Dr-geo] Introduction
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 23:42:09 +0530

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 11:21 PM, Hitesh Sofat <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am hitesh sofat. I am student of B.tech from India. I have good
> knowledge of PHP and C++. I want to contribute my knowledge in this
> community. I need some guidance. Please guide me how I can contribute
> my work in this community.

Hi Hitesh,

If you haven't downloaded the code yet, I'd say clone the code from
savannah and compile it. Use the software and try to understand the
working of software and note the bugs you find. After that have a look
over the code. Our newer version of Dr. Geo is something you would
like to contribute to. Once you have hold over the old Dr. Geo, you
may implement some feature missing in newer version and send us as a
patch. You need to provide 2 valid patches to get commit access to the
repostiory.

--
Thanks
Gaganjyot