dr-geo

[Dr. Geo] Use case defined by ``DrGeoCanvas new``

From: H. Hirzel
Subject: [Dr. Geo] Use case defined by ``DrGeoCanvas new``
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 12:54:45 +0200

Hello Hilaire

I am looking how the use case defined by

    DrGeoCanvas new

works.

The initialize method is

initialize
        super initialize.
        drgeo := DrGeo applicationToolbarless.
        "We do want it to be on the front"
        self view setProperty: #morphicLayerNumber toValue: 100.
        self view openInWorld.
        self view extent: address@hidden

The view object is a DrGeoWindow object.

I would like to have a DrGeoWindow morph with no toolbars and no scroll wheels.

Does the DrGeo DSL allow for  this or do I need to start changing the code?

It seems that an option could be to set a property after

    self view setProperty: #morphicLayerNumber toValue: 100.

telling the DrGeoWindow object not to add a menu bar and wheels.

Regards
Hannes