dragora-devel

Re: [Dragora-devel] Website, new proposition

From: Matias A. Fonzo
Subject: Re: [Dragora-devel] Website, new proposition
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 09:55:32 -0300

El Mon, 12 Oct 2015 21:36:26 -0300
Nicolás Dato <address@hidden> escribió:
> I also think the wiki is indispensable, and i like minimalist
> websites.
>
> I like pages like http://lzip.nongnu.org/, they load fast, you can
> read them even from from console browsers, but i think the average
> people don't like them. For a lzip page i think there is no much
> problem, but for a operative system which (i think) the idea would be
> to reach a lot of people, i guess it would be better something like
> the tar page, where we can still keep it simple and can be read from
> any browser, but it is not "ugly" neither "old".
>
> I like oddmuse, and i like dokuwiki too, but if there are problems
> with dokuwiki, i would prefer oddmuse

A wiki engine is very important, but more important is the content
itself.

The software tools in this case, for a website, impose software
requirements.  What I'm trying to suggest is a maximum support
(compatibility) for reading and access.  The visual result would be
very flat, to contrast with this and make known what one might think..
it is possible to compensate with images, screenshots.

--
GPG pub ID = 0x3AAF1CEC203A99D5
Key servers = hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net - keys.gnupg.net