dragora-members

Re: [Dragora-members] Navigation menu for new website

From: Matias Fonzo
Subject: Re: [Dragora-members] Navigation menu for new website
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 16:12:44 -0300

El 2020-05-15 08:49, Michael Siegel escribió:

as making the HTML for the navigation menu of the new website valid has
broken the old style concept, I've been trying a few things now and
would like some suggestions on which path to choose.

All you need to know (including pictures) is at

  https://www.msiism.org/fd/6b4tChGM/

Thanks for share it.

I like all the variations, but if this gets complicated, I vote for V3...