dragora-users

Re: [Dragora-users] Dragora 3.0 installation: text-mode or framebuffer?

From: Matias A. Fonzo
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] Dragora 3.0 installation: text-mode or framebuffer?
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2016 15:28:23 -0300

How are you Tiberiu,
El Sat, 10 Sep 2016 10:16:46 +0300
Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic <address@hidden> escribió:

> Is there a pre-release Dragora 3.0 image? I know that the release is
> estimated for this month, September 2016.

Yes.  I am putting all the efforts for this month.  But as we know, all
things take longer than expected in the life.

> Will Dragora 3.0 installation be in text-mode (like Dragora 2.2) or it
> will use framebuffer?

We have some ideas, but we need further discussion on this.  I like to
go step by step, right now my priority is write the recipes for compose
the final system.

P.S: Kelsoo is working in several logo versions
(https://we.riseup.net/dragora/dragora-icons+logos+370800)