dragora-users

Re: [Dragora-users] login user name and password

From: Matias Fonzo
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] login user name and password
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 08:34:05 -0300

El 2021-02-15 08:14, Semih Ozlem escribió:
yes did check sha256. those are the same. but it is not beta1 but alpha1:
dragora-3.0-x86_64-alpha1.iso

In that case,

User: root
Pass: d3live

(Soon I will try to remove the requirement for user, password)

Matias Fonzo <selk@dragora.org>, 15 Şub 2021 Pzt, 13:29 tarihinde şunu
yazdı:

Hello Semih,

El 2021-02-15 04:22, Semih Ozlem escribió:

> Is not the default root login name root and password dragora or has it
> changed? I boot from oracle vm with dragora iso and after finishing
> booting
> login: prompt appears and when I try to login with username root and
> password dragora the system does not login.

Is dragora-3.0-beta1 the version you are trying to test?.

Have you checked the SHA sum of the ISO?.