duplicity-announce

[Duplicity-announce] [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity 0.6.08b Released

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: [Duplicity-announce] [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity 0.6.08b Released
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 11:39:52 -0500

Hi,

Long time no action.

Finally got some breathing room, so I applied all the fixes I could find
from you guys, started working on other fixes that need to be done, and
realized that I should put out a release before I got bogged down again,
so here it is.  I hope to have more time in the future.

New in v0.6.09 (2010/07/25)
----------------------------
Bugs closed in this release:
502609     Unknown error while uploading duplicity-full-signatures
539393     Duplicity returns 1 when continuing an interrupted backup
550455     duplicity doesn't handle with large files well
567738     --ssh-options options passing options to ssh do not work
576564     username not url decoded in backend (at least rsync)
579958     Assertion error "time not moving forward at appropriate pace"
582962     Diminishing performance on large files

Upgraded tahoebackend to new parse_url.
Fix to warning message in sshbackend.

You can download the latest and greatest from:
https://code.launchpad.net/duplicity/+download

...Thanks,
...Ken