[Duplicity-talk] A question about --archive-dir

From: dupltalk . hypatia
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] A question about --archive-dir
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 14:07:57 -0400

Howdy,
I've been duplicity for a while now and love it. I'm starting to
explore some of the more advanced features and have a question the
--archive-dir option.  If I run several separate backups from the same
client, can they share the same archive directory or must they be
separate?

I expect to have some questions about file globbing and exclusions
soon too. Should I refer to the Rsync documentation for that info?

Thanks,
Hypatia