[Duplicity-talk] dupinanny - little script to help with duplicity backup

From: Timothee Besset
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] dupinanny - little script to help with duplicity backup deployments
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 10:59:29 -0500

Hello,

I've put a little script together to help deployment of duplicity on our
systems. I dropped my current code under a git repository at:
http://github.com/TTimo/dupinanny/tree/master

Should be fairly straightforward to setup, you can have a look at some
example config:
http://github.com/TTimo/dupinanny/tree/master/config.cfg.example

I only support backup to local filesystem right now (over a network
mount), because that's all I use. If you start using this and/or want
support for other backends let me know and I'll see what I can do.

TTimo