Re: [Duplicity-talk] TimeOut Help?

From: AJ Weber
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] TimeOut Help?
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 12:52:22 -0400

That seems to help...it's getting along further now.  Surprising that out of the 6 different "sets", that's the only one failing.

RELATED: It ended-up coming back with a "Warning...incomplete backup set found...".  This is very possible.  That set could have failed 'en-route' at some previous time.  Can I trust Duplicity to make things right now?  Or what is my best course of action?

Thanks again!
-AJ

The default timeout is 30 seconds.  If you have a lot of files over a
slow connection, it may take more than that to list them and the
connection will time out.  Please increase and try again using
'--timeout=180' for a 180 second timeout.

...Thanks,
...Ken