Re: [Duplicity-talk] relative perf measurements?

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] relative perf measurements?
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 19:01:04 -0600

AJ,

No one has done this to my knowledge.  The problem that I can see is
that there would be too many variables.  I have access to most of the
protocols, but they are all to different systems.  To make it a fair
test, someone would have to have access to a system with all of the
protocols in one place.  I don't think that system exists.

...Thanks,
...Ken