Re: [Duplicity-talk] GPL-3

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] GPL-3
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 08:35:46 -0500

I'm mixed about this.  Nokia dropped Maemo, but the Maemo group is still alive.  I'm not sure how active it is, so we would possibly be leaving them at a dead end if we upped it to GPL-3.  I could always just pull the project from the Maemo site, I guess.  There was never much interest in it.

...Ken