[Duplicity-talk] GPG key creation commands for duplicity !

From: pradyumna dash
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] GPG key creation commands for duplicity !
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 17:14:03 +0100

Hi Guys,

Need a help, I need to setup duplicity in one of my servers with the GPG key , but what i want to do is to create this GPG key in one of the other
desktops, so that i dont need to put load in my servers to create this key.

What i need is the command to export/import these keys from the desktop to the server.

It will be appreciated if someone can give me a step by step procedure.

Regards,
Neo