Re: [Duplicity-talk] File *.gpg was corrupted during upload.

From: Jan Niggemann
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] File *.gpg was corrupted during upload.
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 12:59:25 +0100

Hi all,

just throwing my 2ct in...

Am 07.11.2011 10:16, schrieb address@hidden:
i want to treat it as a warning until the last try. if that fails it
of course is a fatal error.
I'm positive about this and see it the same way Edgar does.
If it's no performance hug I'd gladly see it implemented.

Will this check take long and increase the time needed for a backup run?
I'm asking because I'm re-thinking my backup windows...
Do I understand correctly, the (potential) increase in time will depend on the backend, won't it?

Jan