Re: [Duplicity-talk] local_path.exists() fails when testing a new backen

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] local_path.exists() fails when testing a new backend
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 21:08:36 +0100

Thank you so much Michael!

I've done a quick test and I'm not getting anymore the error I was
getting last time I tried.
I will need to do more tests with the help of some Skylable people
(who know the original client better than me) and we will let you know
as soon as possible.

Thank you so much in the mean time, upgrading the branch really helped a lot!

Cheers,