[Duplicity-talk] FYI: pip freeze of my duplicity on mac and installation

From: Sergei G
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] FYI: pip freeze of my duplicity on mac and installation of duplicity with it
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 01:02:12 -0700

Quick installation instructions for OS X and not only OS X.

If you have virtualenvwrapper configured then:

mkproj MyProjNameLikeBackup

This will create virtual environment with Python 2.7.
then run

pip install -r requirements.txt

the content of requirements.txt is the following block of lines:

duplicity==0.6.24
ecdsa==0.11
lockfile==0.9.1
paramiko==1.14.0
pycrypto==2.6.1
wsgiref==0.1.2

Install Pretty Good Privacy.

Install other protocol specific dependencies, for example ncftp.

I think it is worth including requirements file with duplicity source code.