Re: [Duplicity-talk] Problem with --exclude-if-present in version 0.7.10

From: Aaron
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Problem with --exclude-if-present in version 0.7.10
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 15:03:43 +0100

Thanks Richard,

On 2016-08-30 14:23, Richard McGraw via Duplicity-talk wrote:
[...] If you
remove the - **/folder in the include filelist (and anything else in
your include filelist that would exclude that folder), this error
should come back again (please let me know if that isn’t the case).

With 0.7.10 I get the error in both cases: when '**/folder' is
excluded, and when it isn't.

When you refer to "the error", do you mean the OSError or the "possibly locked file" error?

Here is a stacktrace when '**/folder' is excluded in include-filelist:

Can you please copy-paste the command you are running? I am interested in which of the two options (--exclude-if-present or --include-filelist) are first in the command you are running.

Kind regards,

Aaron