Re: [Duplicity-talk] duplicity archives with a different time than the c

From: Aaron
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] duplicity archives with a different time than the current one
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2021 12:33:57 +0100

Hello Ale,

Which time zone are you in?

Kind regards,

Aaron

On 5 June 2021 10:58:51 BST, Ale via Duplicity-talk <duplicity-talk@nongnu.org> wrote:
Hello,

sorry if this is a duplicate, but I haven't been able to find anything
about this problem.

I'm configuring a backup script in order to execute an incremental
backup every two hours and a full backup every day, starting at midnight.

My problem derives from the fact that duplicity creates the archives
using the current date reduced by two hours, so for example when I
execute a backup at midnight, the archives will be saved as
"duplicity...full...day-before:2200...". Could you give me some tip in
order to fix this or to find a workaround please?

Cheers

Ale
Duplicity-talk mailing list
Duplicity-talk@nongnu.org