Re: [Duplicity-talk] duplicity archives with a different time than the c

From: Nate Eldredge
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] duplicity archives with a different time than the current one
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2021 10:27:37 -0600 (MDT)

The time stamps are always in UTC. I don't think you can change this without breaking everything. Generally, you should think in UTC when interpreting the file names, and if you are processing them with automated scripts, you should write your script accordingly.

If it's more convenient to have the date match the local date, a simple workaround would be to do your full backups at 02:00 instead.