Re: [Duplicity-talk] Serious problem with duplicity - secret key not ava

From: edgar . soldin
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Serious problem with duplicity - secret key not available
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 14:00:24 +0200

errmm Luc,

how about giving the alternate gpg homedir for the keyring to the gpg run by
duplicity too? like e.g. '--gpg-options="--keyring
/opt/backup/keys/restore/secring.gpg"'

note that since a while you will need at least one secret key that is able to
decrypt the backup as duplicity decrypts one piece of the last backup to make
sure you didn't switch keys inbetween.

any reason why you keep two keys (backup,restore), when both are residing fully
(secret,public) on the same machine?

..ede/duply.net