Re: [Duplicity-talk] TimeoutError

From: edgar . soldin
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] TimeoutError
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2023 13:31:24 +0100

On 08.01.2023 13:23, Vera Schmidt via Duplicity-talk wrote:

better find out what the actual file size limit is you can upload on Strato
HiDrive. this sounds like it might be well below 2GB, the value i found when
searching quickly. maybe create some test files with dd (e.g. 500MB, 1GB, 1.5GB
...) and try uploading them with e.g. rcopy or some other webdav backend?

I managed to create the testfiles with dd. Uploading them to HiDrive with the
Strato frontend works without problems.

hmm, then maybe raise the size until it doesn't anymore. pretty sure there is a
limit.

I installed rcopy but according to the manpage I have to start rcopy on a
server system, then run rcopy with sourcefile and servername.
I never worked with rcopy before, have no experience with webdav backends.
Could you give me some additional hints how to work it?

my bad. i meant https://rclone.org/ :) try that.. ede