dvdrtools-devel

Re: [Dvd-devel] Where can I find howtos?

From: jaringuyen
Subject: Re: [Dvd-devel] Where can I find howtos?
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 21:56:56 +0800

Thanks for your help,
Now, it worked.

Could you add my error into FAQ, because I've almost done everything,
and only stuck at that point. Hope that it will help other avoid the same
problem.

BTW, I'd like to ask about Authoring application?
Because, now we don't have any open source program to make an
.VOB file to write to DVD disc in UDF format, I try to use windows program
to create an image first, and will write that image to DVD disc in linux.

Now, I'm trying to use MyDVD, which goes along with my Pioneer AO3.
I'll update with you my result.

Do you guys have any plan to create a project doing DVD Authorization?
I'm ready to help.

Best regards,
Jari