dvdrtools-users

[Dvdrtools-users] Re: dvd-r(a) drives? -- Pioneer DVR-S101/201

From: Bryan J. Smith
Subject: [Dvdrtools-users] Re: dvd-r(a) drives? -- Pioneer DVR-S101/201
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 15:24:22 -0500 (EST)

Quoting "James H. Cloos Jr." <address@hidden>:
> But do you know which models are (a) rather than (g)?
> Is there anything in the model numbers that makes it obvious?
> I'm trying to see whether anything available on ebay matches.

Here's the Pioneer DVR-S201:
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/Pioneer/Files/DVRS201SpecSheetv3.pdf

And a whitepaper on how the DVR-S101/201 differs from the DVR-A03 (and, later,
DVR-A04/05):
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/Pioneer/Files/DVDR_whitepaper.pdf

I don't know if anyone besides Pioneer produced DVD-R(A) drives.

--
Bryan J. Smith  (suffix-free title for your protection)
mailto:address@hidden          http://www.thebs.org