dvipng

Re: [Dvipng] -T ignored

From: keenerd
Subject: Re: [Dvipng] -T ignored
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 09:35:22 -0400

I am using dvipng 1.12 on 64 bit Arch linux.  It also happens with the
binary at http://tug.org/svn/texlive/trunk/Master/bin/x86_64-linux/dvipng
Its been reproducible here, but the maintainer thinks it is upstream.

Command
dvipng -T "4in,6in" -O "1in,1in" -D 100 test.dvi
results in a 400x400 png.  (Also horribly offcenter, but fixable with
better -O.)

Dvi, tex, png attached.

-Kyle