edu-eu

IT Consultants

From: Consultants
Subject: IT Consultants
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 18:18:11 -0800

Hi there,

CGT Consulting is one of the leading Computer Consulting Companies. We have been in the IT consulting arena for over 4 Years, providing Contract, Contract-to-Hire and permanent IT candidates. We also take on projects, which can be developed on-site, offsite or offshore.

Our Consultants have experience / skills in (just a partial list):
E-Commerce/WEB/JAVA/CGI/HTML, ERP's, CRM's, Oracle, Sybase, Microsoft SQL Server, Informix, Visual Basic, C++, VC++, SAP, PeopleSoft, Siebel, Tibco, Clarify, DBA's (Oracle, Sybase, Informix, ... etc), System Administrators (HP-UX, Sun Solaris, AIX, Linux, ... etc), AS-400, HP3000, Cobol, Delphi, Foxpro, Progress, Lotus Notes administration and development, Embedded Software, ASIC Engineers, Device Drivers, ASIC, Telecom engineers,  ... etc.

We only submit pre-screened and only the VERY Qualified candidates, based on your requirements, to you; thus saving you valuable time! All the candidates are submitted to you, at very competitive rates.

We work with Clients across the country and are currently providing them with IT Resources, on a Contract, Contract-to-hire or Permanent basis.

Can I help you with any of your current IT openings, (Contract or permanent)? If so, please contact me either via email or phone at 714-572-1055.

Try us once, with the 2 weeks guarantee, at no cost to you, and see what we can do for you! On most consulting assignments, we are also able to offer either a 1 or 2 week trial, at no cost to you.

Thank you.

Naren Mistry
Account Manager - Tel: 714-572-1055
address@hidden
www.cgt-consult.com

Anti-SPAM Policy Disclaimer:
mailto:address@hidden
Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U. S. Congress, mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. If this e-mail is unsolicited, please accept our apologies and click on the following removal link: mailto:address@hidden or reply back with REMOVE in the SUBJECT with this email address: address@hidden