edu-eu

Re: [edu-eu] abuledu DVD Live

From: Guido Arnold
Subject: Re: [edu-eu] abuledu DVD Live
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 11:26:56 +0100

Hello Ania,

thanks for sharing! I still didn't get to test the DVD yet, but I
already added the project to our wiki:
http://wiki.fsfe.org/Education/Edu-Distributions

Regarding internationalisation, are there any plans to cooperate with
similar projects?
e.g.: http://www.jux-net.info/

2011/10/1 Ania Lesca <address@hidden>:

> We've been currently testing a new version of the abuledu DVD Live,
> meant to be used on a personal computer mainly at home. It provides
> several educational applications for schoolchildren from 3 to 12.
>
> The previous release was 9.08
> http://www.abuledu.org/abuledu/monoposte
>
> The 11.08 provides an English-speaking version which can be downloaded at
>  http://nouvalinux.org/temp/abeclient/abuledu-client-11.08.0-20110924.iso
> http://nouvalinux.org/temp/abeclient/abuledu-client-11.08.0-20110924.iso.md5sum

Anybody here who already tested it?

Greetings,

Guido

--
Guido Arnold                       Free Software Foundation Europe
http://blogs.fsfe.org/guido     []         Edu team & German team