edu-fr

[Edu-fr] Re: GNU education

From: toby cabot
Subject: [Edu-fr] Re: GNU education
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 07:54:34 -0500

On Tue, Feb 11, 2003 at 12:59:30AM -0500, Dan Barrett wrote:
> GNU Volunteer Coordinators,
> I notice on the "How you can help the GNU Project" page that the education
> initiative needs help.  I'm a Boston-based developer
> (http://www.offthehill.org/~dan/resume.html) / rabid GPL'er looking to help
> any way I can; I am specifically interested in advocacy and education.
> How can I help?

Dan,

Thank you for your interest in helping the GNU Project!

The best way to get started is to contact the folks on the education
mailing list to see if they need help.  There's been an upswing in
activity lately so it's a good time to get involved.  I'll cc the list
to get the ball rolling.

Please let us (address@hidden) know if we can be of further help.

Regards,
The GNU Project Volunteer Coordinators

PS.  If you'd like to stay in touch with the GNU project, please
subscribe to the info-gnu mailing list at
http://mail.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/info-gnu.  It's a low-traffic
list with news and announcements about the GNU project.