eev

[eev] publishing e-scripts via org-publish

From: David O'Toole
Subject: [eev] publishing e-scripts via org-publish
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 17:57:37 -0400

Hi!

I've created a small htmlizer plugin for my org-publish.el. This
plugin renders e-scripts to HTML in a style similar to what Eduardo's
website does (i.e. with a warning about it being an htmlized version,
and a link to the raw e-script file.)

Org-publish.el is a system for managing and publishing a website using
org-mode. Org-mode is a great organizer program comparable (but better
than, IMO) Planner and Howm.

Code for the e-script htmlizer:

http://dto.freeshell.org/e/org-publish-escript.el

Example output (colors are customizable)

http://dto.freeshell.org/e/emacs.e.html

As you can tell, this has all been inspired by Eduardo's great
website.

Let me know what you think!

--
Dave O'Toole