eev

[eev] F3 binding conflict in emacs22

From: Nikos Apostolakis
Subject: [eev] F3 binding conflict in emacs22
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 12:49:37 -0400

Hello group,

in emacs22 and higher f3 is by default bound to
"kmacro-start-macro-or-insert-counter", a very convenient key IMHO.
Unfortunately this binding conflicts with eev that bounds that key
to "eeb-default".  I use kboard macros all the time and I've grown
accustomed to the f3 key so every time I (re-)install eev I cancel
this binding and bound "eeb-default" to f7 instead.  I wonder
whether you could change this eev binding "officially".

Thanks,
Nikos