eev

[eev] (find-estring "<Put a tutorial here>")

From: Eduardo Ochs
Subject: [eev] (find-estring "<Put a tutorial here>")
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 09:14:45 -0300

Hello list,

I have been experimenting with another (new?) way of documenting
things: temporary buffers with tutorials, generated by calls like
(find-estring "<Put the tuorial here>"). See:

  http://angg.twu.net/eev-current/eev-intro.el.html

I haven't been testing the tarball in

  http://angg.twu.net/eev-current.tar.gz

much, so some bugs may have crept in - I have been working mostly on
the Debian packages, that are at:

  http://angg.twu.net/debian/
  http://angg.twu.net/debian/README.html ,

especially on the one - "eev-puro" - that has mosts of its docs in
Portuguese =(... I plan to create a version in English of that package
soon, though. As a curiosity, here's a screenshot of Emacs's startup
screen when invoked through the script "emacs-puro" or through its
icon in the desktop menus:

  http://angg.twu.net/IMAGES/emacs-puro.png

Cheers,
  Eduardo Ochs