eev

[eev] What is required to change for the installation

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: [eev] What is required to change for the installation
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 09:02:01 +0100

Hello,

I have downloaded eev from github (https://github.com/edrx/eev) and I
have a small question about installation.

Right now I have a minimal installation of the form (in my .emacs):

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
  (add-to-list 'load-path "~/src/eev/")
  (require 'eev2-all)
  (eev-mode 1)
#+END_SRC

However, when I read the INSTALL file at
http://angg.twu.net/eev-current/INSTALL.html I see there are many other
changes, such as configuring a default .eev folder. My questions are:

- am I missing anything with the minimal configuration above?
- where can I find what other changes I need to make (I'd rather make
  them manually)?

Thanks,

Alan