eev

Re: wset for frames

From: Erich Ruff
Subject: Re: wset for frames
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2021 09:44:34 +0100

Hi Eduardo,

first: emacs 28 is not in the official repos of Arch-Linux, I use. So
you had to compile it yourself. - I think the 'normal' user would not do
this.

Perhaps it would be better to suppose that the user works with the
emacs-version its brand of linux provides?

By the way:
This one of the moments I get stumped. The example for the
explanation is contradictionary - what shoult the student do?

Cheers

Erich