eev

placeholder for eev-beginner

From: Quiliro Ordóñez
Subject: placeholder for eev-beginner
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 00:43:26 +0000

Hello.

I am not sure if I have asked this before.  But here it goes.  Sorry if
it was asked previously.  Anyway, I don't think that I have used this
perspective before on this problem.

Every time I start eev-beginner, I have to re-read everything again
because I do not remember where my place is from last time.  Of course
that every time I can understand better and review much quicker what I
had covered before.  But I would like to have a command or a link which
would hold the place I was at when I close (find-eev-quick-intro)
without having to do it every time.  I remember that the Emacs tutorial
has such functionality.  Is it possible to do it also for eev' tutorial?
--
Saluton.
Quiliro Ordóñez

Do you prefer to speak English?