eev

Re: Video: Bidirectional links with eev (@ EmacsConf 2022)

From: Esteban Ordóñez
Subject: Re: Video: Bidirectional links with eev (@ EmacsConf 2022)
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2022 00:46:11 +0000

Hello Eduardo!

> Did you restart Emacs after updating eev? That error may be caused by
> Emacs keeping the old value of this variable
>
>   (find-eev "eev-videolinks.el" "ee-1stclassvideos-info")
>
> after the update...

I ran that sexp.  But it did not work.  I had to restart Emacs.  Then it
worked.

It is a great talk.  Thank you very much.

Now I can understand most of what you say without repeating.  Not
because of the accent now.  But because I now know a lot more eev!
Every day it sounds more familiar.

I also found your (kla2) impressive, as you said!