eliot-general

Re: [Eliot-general] Not installing in French

From: James Preen
Subject: Re: [Eliot-general] Not installing in French
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 22:52:24 -0400

Merci Olivier,
both your suggestions worked independently of each other. I'm still
not sure how to tell what LANG is being reported by windows 7; I tried
creating a locale directory called fr_ca, but the menus still
defaulted to "en". I have left the program with en's contents replaced
by that of fr, thanks again.

With regards my second question, I was hoping that I could somehow set
it so that when Eliot is launched it remembers the settings from the
previous game and will start with a computer (or computers) at the
same level as last time. Is that feasible?

 Thank you again for your help,
  Best wishes,
       James