eliot-general

Re: [Eliot-general] Text files of your dictionaries

From: Olivier Teuliere
Subject: Re: [Eliot-general] Text files of your dictionaries
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 00:19:16 +0200

Hi Nat,

You should be able to get the word lists from the dawg files, using the "listdic" program (part of the Windows binary distribution, and quite easy to compile for linux).

There is also a way to export all the words of a dawg dictionary directly from Eliot, but I don't remember if the feature is already in a released version, or only in the development branch (I cannot check right now).

Best regards,
--
Olivier