eliot-general

[Eliot-general] Galician (gl) translation

From: Adrián Chaves Fernández
Subject: [Eliot-general] Galician (gl) translation
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 20:20:32 +0100

I’m attaching a Galician translation for Eliot.

Due to an issue with Hunspell’s unmunch and the Galician spell-checking data I
have not been able yet to create a Galician dictionary for the game, but I am
confident that I will be sending one some day as well.

Also, I plan to update this translation every now and then as the game evolves
and English strings come and go. Is an email to the list the preferred way to
send translation updates in, or would you prefer some other method?