[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Info faces
Re: Info faces
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 13:23:27 +0900 (JST)
"Eli Zaretskii" <address@hidden> writes:
> > Info-title-2-face and Info-title-3-face look very nice. But the color
> > used by Info-title-1-face ("lightred") doesn't display well on any of
> > the terminals I tried, being turned into a dim grey or white.
> This problem of non-grey colors being mapped to some shade of grey
> should never happen, unless your definition of RGB values is wrong.
I get these results on the linux console using the default 8-color list
(tty-color-translate "salmon") ; This is basically a light red
Looking at the code, I see the problem is that there's no entry for
"lightred" in `color-name-rgb-alist', so it never even gets as far as
trying to find a match (it has no RGB values to match).
On the PC, I guess it works because there's an explicit entry in
tty-defined-color-alist for it.
Note that on an 8-color display, both "salmon" and "lightgreen" get
reduced to yellow (which makes sense).
Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra. Suddenly it flips over,
pinning you underneath. At night the ice weasels come. --Nietzsche
Re: Info faces, Eli Zaretskii, 2000/10/17
Re: Info faces, Eli Zaretskii, 2000/10/19
- Re: Info faces, (continued)
- Re: Info faces, Eli Zaretskii, 2000/10/26
- Re: Info faces, Eli Zaretskii, 2000/10/25
- Re: Info faces, Kai Großjoha nn, 2000/10/25
- Re: Info faces, Miles Bader, 2000/10/25
- Re: Info faces, Dave Love, 2000/10/25
- Re: Info faces, Francesco Potorti`, 2000/10/25
- Re: Info faces, Eli Zaretskii, 2000/10/17
- Re: Info faces, Miles Bader, 2000/10/17
- Re: Info faces, Eli Zaretskii, 2000/10/18