Re: tool-tip default

From: Dave Love
Subject: Re: tool-tip default
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 22:49:26 GMT

 RJC> By default, Debian does not to install a good part of the plain text
 RJC> documentation -- that is to say, it does not install the .el files
 RJC> which contain that documentation.

I think it's at least consistent with others in making the Lisp source
a separate package.  I must say I wouldn't expect Calc to be installed
by default (any more than Hyperbole).

[Could anyone interested figure out what has broken Calc compiled and
running in Emacs 21?  Something like
  '1+2
gets an error, I found recently.]