Re: bug in read-from-minibuffer (revised)

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: bug in read-from-minibuffer (revised)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 12:08:47 -0500 (EST)

       jshiffer> However Calc does not.  Still working on it.

   This is a known problem; patches were posted some time ago ...is
   there a canonical location for finding patches for third-party

I don't know about a canonical location, but for this problem, try the
Calc patches that are listed in the PROBLEMS file.

[on my system its full path is:

Calc works just fine for me, but then I have applied various of the
patches from last December's discussion.  It is important to learn
whether the patches in PROBLEMS work with a fresh, previously unhacked
version of Calc 2.02f.

    Robert J. Chassell                  address@hidden
    Rattlesnake Enterprises             http://www.rattlesnake.com