SSL bindings again

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: SSL bindings again
Date: 06 May 2001 02:02:19 +0200

Tonight I rewrote my SSL stuff so it provides a low-level mapping of
the NSS API in elisp, and wrote a high-level elisp interface to it,
which is backwards compatible with wmperry's ssl.el (that used an
external OpenSSL process).  Everything seems to work.

Patch and build instructions at
<URL:http://josefsson.org/emacs-21-ssl-2.html>.

Is someone interested in adding this to future emacs versions?
If so, please tell me and I'll work on autoconf support and
documentation.  If not, please also tell me.