expand-file-name in fileio.c twice?

From: Pavel Janík
Subject: expand-file-name in fileio.c twice?
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 11:23:03 +0200

Hi,

this function is defined twice inside fileio.c The second instance is
commented in #if 0 and seems to me very similar to the one in use. Can
I delete it? We have it in CVS so I see no problem in it. This applies to
almost every code we have in #if 0...
--
Pavel Janík

Pah! Benchmarks, smenchmarks! Give us your bogomips-rating, that's
the only thing that counts :-)
                  -- David Weinehall in linux-kernel