-nw?

From: Pavel Janík
Subject: -nw?
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 21:40:43 +0200

Hi,

we allow the command line option --no-windows (-nw). But we use window in
another meaning (as specified in the Glossary in the Emacs manual). Even if
you run emacs with -nw, you can still (of course) use windows.  What do you
think about that?  I think that no one even noticed that...

BTW: yes, I of course do not propose changing that option :-)
Maybe --no-window-system is better though.
--
Pavel Janík

Because UW-IMAP (like pine) is a piece of shit written by some stone-age
hippies whose major security concern seems to be a consistent amount of
Purple Hearts in their drawers.
                  --  Robin S. Socha answering "Why not UW-IMAP?"