Re: Gnuserv

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: Gnuserv
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 14:27:57 -0500 (EST)

   > If this is a poll for "what megabytes to add", I vote for the Emacs
   > Lisp Manual.  Bundling it with the basic distribution is one of those
   > things that the XEmacs crow did right.

   And I'd add the Elisp Intro on top of that.

   BTW Bob, what about adding it to CVS now?

That's a good idea.  Proofreaders are checking the new edition; I'll
wait until they finish and until I regain CVS commit access (some
trouble with my account -- I cannot ftp or scp to any gnu machine
either).

--
    Robert J. Chassell                  address@hidden
    Rattlesnake Enterprises             http://www.rattlesnake.com