[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 23:01:29 -0700 (MST)
Is that completely clear? Not all the contributions to it were
covered by papers as far as I could tell when I last checked. There's
no entry for Weiner, for instance, in copyright.list.
If these changes are part of Infodock as it was written by Bob Weiner
when he worked for Motorola, they are covered. Otherwise we have no
chance of getting papers for them, because Weiner has dropped out of
sight. I have been trying to locate him for months.
Maybe someone could replace those parts. Could someone?
Re: Gnuserv, Dave Love, 2001/11/04
- Re: Gnuserv, (continued)
- Re: Gnuserv, Eli Zaretskii, 2001/11/03
- Re: Gnuserv, Colin Walters, 2001/11/03
- Re: Gnuserv, Eli Zaretskii, 2001/11/04
- Re: Gnuserv, Richard Stallman, 2001/11/05
- Re: Gnuserv, Eli Zaretskii, 2001/11/06
- Re: Gnuserv, Sam Steingold, 2001/11/06
- Re: Gnuserv, Colin Walters, 2001/11/06
Gnuserv, Martin Schwenke, 2001/11/06
- Re: Gnuserv,
Richard Stallman <=