Re: Outline-minor-mode and the menu bar

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Outline-minor-mode and the menu bar
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 11:27:10 -0700 (MST)

    I guess for outline-mode, using three menubar entries might be OK,
    but for outline-minor-mode, it eats up so much of the menubar
    real-estate that I often can't even reach the Help menu any more.

Outline minor mode is a more advanced feature.  So it seems like a
good idea to use one menu for Outline minor mode, but leave Outline
mode unchanged with three menus.  Want to do that?